The Super Bowl is one of many occasions, during the year, that call for a spread a delicious snacks! We all have our go-to pigs in a blanket, buffalo chicken dip or homemade salsa, but what if you want to spice up the same old snacks with something fresh and new? We have just the thing!
What will you need??
- 2 sleeves of saltine crackers
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 package Hidden Valley dry ranch dressing mix
- Shake of cayenne pepper
Let’s put it all together!!
- Empty saltines into a gallon plastic bag. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture over the crackers and seal the plastic bag.
- Let stand for 30 minutes, turning from time to time to thoroughly marinate the crackers.
- Empty the crackers onto a parchment-lined cookie sheets. The crackers do not have to spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees. Cool thoroughly and seal in an airtight container.
Enjoy Firecrackers with a variety of dips, such as pimento cheese, or as a salty snack on their own! If you try this recipe, we’d love to hear how you liked it! Share a picture on social media and be sure to tag us… Happy Super Bowl!